The Wilcox L4 G24 Low Profile Breakaway Mount allows firm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet using an Ops-Core VAS or standard Army shroud. This NVG mounting system allows the mount to "break away" from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
The Wilcox L4 G24/G70 Low Profile Breakaway Mount allows 4rm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet drilled with a standard three-hole configuration.
• Breakaway Feature allows Mount to Break Away under Stress, or to Securely Lock in Place by Means of a Breakaway Lever
• Wilcox NVG Lanyard Assembly (see TDS078) Provides a Secure Attachment to an Array of NVG Devices Preventing Loss of the NVG
• Mount Locks into Place in the Operational and Stowed Positions Provides Over-Travel in the Fully
• Extended Position to Minimize the Profile of the Mount
• Wilcox L4 G70 configuration features a Wilcox Three Hole shroud, and provides easy attachment